Table of Contents
1. Definition of the TCP/IP Protocol
2. The Procedure of resetting your TCP/IP Protocol
This article provides an explanation of Why and How to reset your TCP/IP Protocol.
Definition of the TCP/IP Protocol
(Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) - it is the communication language of the internet, and it was the key to making the internet a truly worldwide network.
From the preparation to the sending of your data, many things can go wrong and it is recommended to establish the status quo if you're having troubles with your connection.
The Procedure of resetting your TCP/IP Protocol
To reset your TCP/IP Protocol just follow these simple steps:
- Click the Search icon (magnifying glass) in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and type "cmd" into the search bar.
- Right-click on the icon and select "Run as administrator"
- Type in the black box the following command: netsh int ip reset
- Give Windows a few seconds to perform the task and then restart your computer.